Thursday, September 22, 2011

TMS has a new cat in town...

Hey Everyone,

This is Elena Myers and I'm Tracy Motorsport's newest team member! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone so here it goes...

For the past 10 years I've been heavily invloved in motorcycles, especially racing them! I grew up in Discovery Bay, CA and it's where I currently reside. I started riding when I was 8 years old and haven't looked back since! At first the bikes were small but as time went on they kept getting bigger and bigger. Two years ago I made my professional debut in the AMA Supersport class and became the first female to ever win a roadrace in the 77 year history of the series. The last couple years I've been on the Suzuki GSXR-600 and have fallen in love with it. The 2011 model is by far one of the best sportbikes I've ever ridden! Even though the 600 is a great bike, I'd have to say the best bike I've ever ridden is the GSVR 800, the Suzuki MotoGP bike! I got a chance to spin a few laps on it at the Indianapolis Grand Prix this year! It did everything so phenominally and words can't even describe how cool the experience was....

Anyhow, that's a little of who I am and where I've come from and I apologize if it was a little disorganized. I'm on the job now so it's back to work for me.

Take it easy,
Elena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elena, glad to see you working locally at TMS, will have to get down there and meet you one of these days. I bet that GP bike was really cool.
    I got a few photos of your Suzuki up at Infineon sitting in the garage. Since you had the arm in a cast and couldn't race I didn't get any track photos of you.
    Take care and be careful out there.
    Mike - Tracy, CA

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/shibes92/5747170108/

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/shibes92/5747170542/

    ReplyDelete